Glean is a note taking tool that helps students overcome information overload and create a set of meaningful notes from class.
With Glean, you never have to worry about missing important information again! Record lectures in full, import lecture slides and images, annotate key moments with text and labels, listen back at your own pace and even transcribe recordings into text, creating a complete set of multimedia notes in the process, tailored to you.
In this webinar, we'll cover the essential features in Glean, so you learn everything you need to know to help you get started, including:
- Recording In-Person Lectures
- Using the Glean Mobile App
- Working with Presentation Slides
- Transcribing Audio Recordings
- Playing Back and Editing Events
- Reading and Exporting Notes